Category: enlightened business
Thank you, love.
You are my loyal reader. I think of you with every thought I pour into my writing.
When I started out on a journey with the thefemalegrail.com I was full of ideas about feminine Christianity, Jesus The Book and new visions. I was naive and full of “let’s do it” energy.
What I have begun changed my life. So silently it took over me and required two years to understand. These thought have grown and become more adult.
We need to try on our thoughts from time to time to see
if they still fit.
Three nights ago I woke up suddenly and my inner wolf woman lay by my bedside guarding me. She slipped into my body and I wore my fur with pride. My inner vision turned 360 degrees.
I woke knowing that things want to change.
New beginnings are why we breathe.
I love “cul de sacs” and impassable passages. When you find yourself in a dead-end street you have to go back to the road that leads to your goal.
I sink my feet even deeper into the ground and feel that the NOW is my highest teacher. I decide to walk blindly into my world till new visions arise. Everything I meet here is a challenge for growth.
I have become a writer. But my life was not a writer’s life till now.
I need to change my habit of creativity and timing.
I love to walk in the dark and remember to trust my instinct.
I believe in clarity of intentions and goals.
New space grows there.
Thefemalegrail.com will be on hiatus for a while.
Whenever we enter a new stage in our life, we die and are reborn at the same time. Finding one’s own sacred voice is another rebirth, one of millions whenever a new era starts.
Thefemalegrail.com is another rebirth for me.
As promised I will always come back. See you there.
How to know which vision to go for.
Right now we get the craziest ideas just before falling asleep or just upon waking. The veils are thinner since we called for new visions for this earth. The web of life is knitting a lot of yarn. We are exposed to a vision shower. Ideas pop down from heaven like comets of grace. It’s a universe overdose.
My brain feels like a blackjack jackpot. My visions are sketched out in a two-year plan that lives an Evernote folder called “New Visions.” I will focus on writing “Write Your Future Book” for three months and translate it into English, launch it in October while planning “Write Your Future Book Live” (days of high-voltage creation in May 2014) and a women’s conference in 2015: SHE EXPLODES HER UNIVERSE. I decided I want it all.
However, some of our ideas take years to come true, even longer than the lifetime of our desires. Without obligation to lifelines (my word for deadlines), they can take ages to mature, like grapes on a good vine. And some never come to fruition and burn down like shooting stars.
See, ideas are manifest creation and flow freely. Ideas can fly as free agents, but some visions have destinies that are bound inextricably to our own. Heavenly ideas are made with purpose: their goal is realization.
Cool your smoking brain. Let me show you how to systematize soulfully and identify ideas for hot pursuit.
Your Status Quo Manifestation Map
Here’s a piece of business advice for your idea. Start by picking the right one at the right time. Put the others into a waiting line.
: blank paper
: a pen
: a space open to you and your soul
: 20 minutes for you and your pleasure
Where is your idea right now? This exercise helps to locate where a vision is in the Universe and follow its destiny.
: Get clear on which idea you want to locate. Take it one at a time. Give it a symbol, a name or initials. For example, for YOUR FUTURE BOOK, I use #YFB.
: Draw a circle to symbolize mother Earth in the center of the paper.
Make it as round as she is.
: At the top of the sheet, draw a symbol for heaven, God, the throne of God, the Universe, the higher source. I like to use a crown as my symbol. Leave enough space for your visions in between heaven and mother Earth.
: Bring your idea into your mind. Now move your awareness to your belly. Check the feeling and instinctively put the pen on the sheet where the idea is right now. Draw your idea there.
: Where is the idea? It might still be up in the Universe, down on earth, or somewhere in between. The degree of its closeness to earth will give you information about whether it is wise to:
: get it going, or
: address what is there to do before you can start making it real.
(When I first did this while finding a publisher for Jesus The Book & The Series it opened my eyes. The book was right in the middle between heaven and earth. I was able to understand: You must wait, the seeds are still sprouting in mother Universe.)
:: Ask: who supports this idea? Who helps you?
: Draw your spiritual guides on the sheet. You will feel their support.
: Draw the people who support this idea on the sheet. Where are they?
: Feel the energy of how they support you and write it on the sheet.
There is nothing to manipulate or change.
Ideas grow naturally.
Observing the status quo is eavesdropping on the sounds of growth.
(I see spiritual support for my books. Some first followers and helpers for Jesus The Book & The Series are in North America. My best business advice was to expand my love across continents. This is the beginning. New York twinkles.)
: Now write, draw or paint whatever else comes to your mind that is important to know. Analyze the insight. Receive.
You can do a Status Quo Manifestation Map for each idea. It will show you if an idea is growing nearby or off in the distance. You can also ask about time and note it on your sheet. When will this idea start to manifest? When is the time to plan, concretize and ship it?
I wish you a lot of fun with this; it is a really effective method.
Just in case, some images to help spark your imagination.
The fall of to-do lists.
My garden is my master of time. She is in an eternal state, shifting blooms from tension to rigidity, from breaking forms to beauty.
I asked her: “How do you understand time?”
“In cycles of obeisance: from suppleness to realization.” She sings.
We have to revolutionize our relationship with time. There is never quite enough time. We have no time, not enough time, all the time. Time and space define our life. But have we defined them?
“I need to cross items off my lists,” I say to my garden.
She just daydreams and creates anyway; she does not even take me seriously.
“Oh yes, oh yes,” she says. “I will ask the flowers. They may know.”
Turning my productivity into creation.
Each morning I am thrilled by the universal flow. Shivers in showers.
So many great ideas fall into my imagination every day. Too many, too much.
I want to know which is the right idea to pursue.
Here is a recipe that guides me in flowing through with my day with relaxation.
(To start my day and not spoil it from the beginning.)
In the morning I sing the Subrabatham chant. This song awakens God within. Sanskrit makes ma souls swing. I am there.
I flow. A golden and peaceful river of perfection.
There I dream in accomplishment of my day’s tasks.
POPS of joy. Fulfilled.
I ask: What wants to be fulfilled today?
I make a soft structure. Little anchors of the day.
Feel what wants to be done at what time of the day.
Become a river. You will reach the destinations.
I start my day. Flow. Listen for ways to add innovation and creativity. Charge up my resources. Think: wholeness, relaxation, expansion, and clarity in lifelines. Time expands. I pray with the moments; the details are my meditations now.
Not more than 3 in a day. I celebrate each one.
Flow into them until they’re filled up. I want POPs of JAYs. More.
When I fall out, am stressed, overwhelmed, disorganized, I go back to my garden, saying: “We have to start from the beginning. Be patient with me. I promise I am a devoted disciple.”
She offers me a flower.
To me flowers symbolize enlightenment, revolution, regeneration and global thriving.
By naming flowers as tools for time management, I push forward this conversation.
May my secret awaken your secret means of lifting your projects into full potential, to flow divinely every day.
Let us flow.
I will be speaking about “realizing you.”
22, 23 February 2013
Women Shaping the Future of India
A Woman’s Leadership Event
Meet you in India. We’ll be rocking the future.
For more details click here.
My dear. I still fear disappointing you. Stay with me.
Close to the heartbeat of Zeitgeist, we break through the machinery of production. Many stars cracked open already, and we have decided to rise beyond convention. We need to stay with our values to create the essence of something new. We have to stop producing and start creating.
Moreover, I refuse to create for the sake of pleasing. When we pretend we will lose every time. I will stay tight, lean, focused. The aliveness hurts so good.
I will never resign my seemingly-paradoxical work of marrying Jesus the Book & The Series with business life. I can never bridge the paradox of being an addicted specialist – a mystic visionary – and being fractured by the hustle of online business.
I work from heaven down to earth. Following the circle of creation is a bold choice not to please for pleasure. I still do not believe in broadcasting mechanically, only with trustworthiness and reliability.
Come out when you are ready.
Be unpersuasive and vulnerable.
Keep the space open.
Our book proposal is now our love proposal for this world. After month of sweet holy asceticism, I am home and it’s completed. Jesus The Book & The Series’ #bookplan left me with bliss. I was writing daily, guided by Your Big Beautiful Book Plan a la Linda Sivertsen and Danielle LaPorte.
In the span on one month I have passed through each circle of devoted inspiration, humility, avidity, mastery and disillusion. My head is still a vacant place. My spirit is open, filled with a new space of creation. I have never felt so good. I am a #desire map.
Try it. Dedicate yourself to one thing for one month. Celebrate liberation.
Writing down my vulnerability
(finally, a foreword for the books)
Forword for Jesus The Book
There is a chapter of love where the ink never dries.
- STING, The Book Of My Life
“I do not believe in you, Jesus,” was my first reaction when he appeared to me in a splash of light at the age of 24. I had turned into a non-believer after many heartbreaking disappointments in the church’s fraud and dogma. My spirit was revolting for freedom and aliveness. But he had already turned my life upside down. Twenty years later I hear myself saying: “I remember precisely my first encounter with him…” It was the beginning of my story of walking with Jesus 2,000 years ago.
When everything – or the truth of how it really was – is lost, someone has to walk through time and space to remember the real story. As Jesus once did, I am here to start a revolution.
I was raised Catholic but I rebelled from religious education at 14 when it slipped out of my mouth: “Mary was everything, but no Virgin.”
Filled with pride, my wild hot truth was saturated. My music teacher found me silently sitting in the church. Alone. She asked me: “What are you doing here?” I told her, “When the noisy thoughts of the people are gone, I can hear him talking.” I was 15.
Saints are for the church. But we are on the trail for an intimate and vivid relationship with Jesus Christ. He was a feminist, a revolutionary against the establishment and fraudulent political order, and an inspired spiritual activist. He was love and when one was on his radar it was impossible to resist his charm. His presence transformed us all.
This book had to be written. I was privileged to be the first person on this planet to read it. But before all that, I had to follow my own prophecy and re-meet Agni, the man I was married to by Jesus himself. He is my master and reminded me of all I know. He believed I could read the Akasha and threw me in the deep end. I was re-reading my own sacred chronicles.
You have to trust me. If you do, I can take you with me into my vulnerable story. I had to walk the unbelievable. I deliver the miracles I have lived. When I opened the first chapter I was reading the intimate and still new. Reading my story from the Akasha unshackled my memory. I desired it: the tastes, the textures and the moods. Now I remember it all. How it was.
Jesus The Book is my personal memories of Jesus’ real stories. Let me lend you my senses and feelings to read and watch Jesus The Book in 3D. Experience Jesus close up as never before. This book is my personal heart’s treasure. My prayers are out: May your personal Jesus rise.
Forword for Jesus the forgotten Years
In the silence she appears through the dark blue mists. Close up to her face. She is peaceful and serious. Unaffected she walks. Her eyes are lowered in prayers. The camera pans out a wider view. More than two hundreds people walk down the steeped hill. Their faces are frozen, some cry, some utter their benediction. The camera is still with her. She comes nearer a dark knight: She searches his eyes enquiring, but he stares into the pyres burning and waiting. His face is marked with disgust. She stops in front of him and before he can prevail she falls on to her knees before him. Her people’s voice rises to praise the Lord. The roar of the lion was heard trough their tender light of purity when she murmured: “I forgive you, my worst enemy,“ before she ascended the fire herself.
When I opened the first page in the Akasha to read the sequel to Jesus The Book, I froze. I found myself in the year 1244 in South France during the final days of the Cathars. The popularity of their teaching was a thorn in the flesh of the church and the King of France. A dark crusade moved out to literally extinguish the roots of the pure believers. The last surviving Cathars fled the blood-letting to Montsegur where they finally were burnt after starving and refusing to renounce their faith. Mysteries were woven about their manuscripts and treasures, which were never found.
Landing in the thick of this darkness shackled my emotions and cut my voice. For three months I refused to go back to the readings, from which our books are first recorded. I lacked not forgiveness but understanding. My beloved and heartfelt truth was reviled in those days and the life roots I planted in those soils was to be extinguished. I had to feel the hate leveled against me. I desired and suffered from my core, reliving this life in South France.
Death and suffering are woven into the very heart of this Universe. Dying as an act of living service to a greater community is an act of passion. The power to refuse to pass on suffering is our legacy from Jesus himself. We have to make big decisions. Today.
In spite of the wave of doubt in my heart I heard my name. I needed to know that this book would glue together the forgotten sacred history without letting it fall apart once again. That it would offer connection and comfort to our entrusted reader. We have the power of participation in this life on earth. Each of us has the power to make difference. The day I decided to “walk the pain” was the day I went back to our readings.
Even so, feeling alone is a suffering stigma on our immaculate heart. It teaches me to cross the boundaries and break the walls of my loss. Each page I was reading from heaven down to earth shredded my heart. I took the risk. I chose aliveness.
From 1244 in the last days of the Cathars, the legacy of Jesus The Forgotten Years was to build the bridge in a fading world of desperation. The teachings of Jesus and his God are still blooming in secret lands hidden away from the church. I read for the need of healing.
I walked through my memories of Mary Magdalene and me left alone in this land after Jesus’ crucifixion. We had to fight with a normal life, facing problems that women have still today. Mary Magdalene was pregnant. Jesus had survived and traveled to India. Mary Magdalene had to walk through her sadness. As women do for each other, I walked with her. Other women of the sacred circles came to join us. We supported each other there, trying to remember how to raise the light in a desperate world.
I had to walk this book. We have to stop to reserving our stories for special occasions. We rob others’ grace when hiding the art of pain. Big visions grow at the edges. When we stop wanting it all, it all begins. Love takes shape in the wild silence of destructive beauty.
One real reader is enough to affirm why you do what you do. Thank you Althea Treakle-Provost for offering me salvation when you posted this on Facebook:
“I grow tired of reading books the repeat the saga between the light and dark, and how the light must yield so the darkness may continue its power play. Even a short sentence that hints of such saga is enough for me to close the book and offer the symbolic yawn.
Today, I began to read your book on a Nook, a gift from Tim. Double blessings. Aleka, my daughter back from Costa Rica came into room, crawled into bed and unbeknownst to me was silently reading along. The page, just so happened to read in Oneness. Aleka offered her heart felt agreement. My heart felt the full measure of your words, as they mirror the depth within my heart. Thank you. A gift indeed.”
We have to trust each other. I need to be honest with you.
(*also for men who are ready to live life to its all.)
MY GOSPEL OF FEMININE LEADERSHIP / PART 3
I finally found her after searching for the crème on top of feminine leadership. I met her in the wild mountains of Santa Fe. She said: “I am your forgotten Empress. I do not rule this wider world, but I do rule your world.” She completes my Gospel of feminine leadership, continued (If you have missed part 1 or 2, here are the links.)
Dedicated to the forgotten empress
- You are a sovereign empress of your kind. You know your empire: it is an impermeable empire of authenticity. You have the power to say no and to invite. You safeguard your boundaries and borders. You powerfully protect your tribe and promote their self-realization. In your empire every soul finds its own place of bliss.
- You are a creative new breed. You build empires and show others to do the same. Empires of fresh content and uniquely inspired ideas, desires, glamours, magnetism. Wishcraft reigns. You harness white magic powers.
- You are creating a new world. Your vision: A better future our children can be proud of. Creation. Value. Innovation. You show up and shine. You are a revolutionary, life-changing force. You are the dawn of all and you know how to experience, relax and receive. No reproduction, always creation.
- You are a wild sister of God. You were born with a prophecy. You awaken. You become aware. You grant presence. You are clear on the purpose of your prophecy: to hold a lifelong, shameless conversation with God.
- Your empire’s stars shine bright and inspire others to create a better life. You are your own teacher. You know all the answers; the answers are in you. If not, you know who carries them and can find them. All happenings are part of your teachings.
- Embodied bliss: You embrace sensation and sensuality. You nourish the five senses. You are a mother of fiestas and pleasures.
- You are the maverick of evolution. Your power is divine, transforming fear and an impulse to control. Whenever you enter a new stage in your life, you simultaneously die and are reborn. Aligning with your own sacred path is salvation. Your life in all aspects is initiation.
- You are life: epiphany and incubation, illumination without words.
- You are medicine for the world. With humility you know you heal only a small wounded part of life. You grew the medicine in your soul garden and your potions are distilled from experience. Your healing comes at the beginning of each project, not the end.
- You are the sovereign ruler of your inside world. Wherever you walk, inside you remain untouched. From this steady space, your outward love commands respect. You embrace all you are, were and will be, and are forever rooted in light guidance. Your vulnerability is your strength. You listen carefully. It’s your secret.
- Grounded in your faith, you just know. In that knowing, you are connected to the source and knowing what to do *right now* is your currency. When you doubt your instincts, you know you are not snapped into your pivot point of faith.
- You create your own religion. Your life is your initiation path. You make your recipe: Christianity in its purest sugar with some Hindu spices and Buddhist medicine. You are a visionary, shamelessly. You take what an Empress needs. You know the sources of power. You do not reveal all your secrets. You do not deal in conventions.
- You plant your ideas and cultivate gardens of unmatched splendor. God is a genius and had no talent at all for repetition. Uniqueness is your authenticity. You are proud of your individuality, as it will show you who you are. When you do what you love it creates an abundant harvest. Success naturally follows.
- You create space for growing and thriving. You contribute love-filled spaces to others’ empires, wiping out falsity, destruction, illusion. Others look to you to create the right environment.
- Centered. Whispering silence. You oscillate gently in peaceful waves, receiving calm insights into the heart of the matter. Your greatest resource: listing deeply.
- You only leave your empire when the balance of earth and universe is in danger, and even then reluctantly. While you’re gone you crave a return to your own environment. When you walk too far away you feel in danger of getting lost, ultimately forgetting your true purpose. To do so would be like a death; you have to return to your spiritual home to be nourished to health by your tribe.
- You fearlessly go into the war zones: Inspiration. Artistry. Information activism.
- You are generous, knowing that to give yourself is to give a gift of God. Your generosity comes from your greatness. You give away love, light, community, fun, knowledge, motivation, courage, mystic, depth, focus. An Empress gives away acknowledgement, the feeling of being wanted, needed and loved.
- Your mission: to develop a concept in the service of enlightenment and good feelings. In this world money tastes like honey and business feels like worship. You turn real dreams into liquid assets. Doing something exceptional & authentically yours plants a small seed for a happy, enlightened society.
- You know that the size of your empire is not what’s important. It’s about YOU having the big picture in mind.
- You have faith in divine timing. You do things only when you want to do them, when the time is right. You know that the ripest, juiciest movement happens at the right time. So you expand time; you wait.
- She who cares less wins. You are relaxed. You find refuge in faith, trust, and confidence.
- You come together with the right people. You foster new collective leadership. You invent and innovate your industry together. Connections are the most precious jewels we share. You pray: May the Universe bless our encounter and give us both the grace to grow.
- To you competition is irrelevant. Your origin is your inner space, where there is no competition. You grow with and through others in your tribe.
- When others doubt you, you know you will change their minds. They will fall in love with you. You create vast blue oceans. You improve life for others. You are wild, you are highly respected. And your divine visions are needed. So be prepared to make opportunities, to fill them with sacred stories and trends that will change the world.
- Your leadership style is based on intimate, peaceful conversation. Associating. Creating acquaintance. You heal the conversation that once stopped.
- A master of complexity, you pick the right answer at the moment, and the solution is yours. The next moment may be the contradiction, you know this. Wholeness may be discovered in an instant, so you look to the future, not the past. And you find simplicity in every complexity.
- You discover new continents everywhere from your bathroom to your desk, the shopping mall, your friend’s eyes, the clothing you slip into each morning, the smile you wear.
- You are blessed with such expansiveness that it is no surprise the limitless number of talents and outlets through which you express it. You do not want to tame it. Harness it into a single voice or message. Meet your wildness with your purpose. Help them fall in love and work together. Create a channel in your life like the Grand Canyon to contain their force, and grant access to the sacredness, beauty, and monument of your messages.
- You weave your soul’s dress. Honest, truthful, ethical. Live long and remain curious. You maintain your stainless ethical core inside and love the wider world passionately. Bow to birth and death in every single moment.
- You acknowledge the sacred in the ordinary. You can see the connecting force between all living things, and ordinary rituals take on great meaning. Simply sharing the ordinary wonder of daily existence, taking time to experience life becomes your second nature.
- You find spirituality everywhere and in everything: in a scent, a touch or a sphere, in a color as much as in a journey. You make the spiritual in everyday life visible and tangible. You touch on the rare, suspended moments of bliss in which we know why we are alive and celebrate our own existence.
- Your future is moldable. You rest in a cradle of opportunities. An eternal dream activator, you fiercely protect your sacred inception times. You embrace the magic of the moment and the fluid currency of bliss.
- You write the script for your life’s movie. You are the actor, not the re-actor. Enjoy the costume, the scenery, the sensory explosion. Give in to seductive enjoyments. Everything you learn you turns into wisdom when you are a conscious participant.
- You trust that the universe works for you and you reciprocate with forgiveness. At the end of every single day, you come back to human kindness. You can have it all, but you will never own it. Life’s passion for love dictates the economics.
- You are a universal dreamer. Success is a your path of enlightenment. It is the final fulfillment of the dream we were born with. The Universe is abundance. We each carry a pattern inside of what we want to fulfill. You make the ordinary extraordinary.
Om namah shivaya. Endlessly.
We want to flow. We want to be like liquid moving in our daily, hustling life. And we can sense when instead we merely trickle into our work, our projects, our lives. It’s in the painful resistance when writing down a new concept, the tension of pressure that contradicts self-love, the day when everything collapses, the printer goes on strike while you’re trying to deliver on lifelines (ahem, my new word for deadlines) and unhealthy finances that continue to break down the world’s economy.
Let’s talk cosmically. The universe is a pattern of life-organized dynamics, a prevailing and self-organized flow. It’s intrinsic blossoming. The rhythm lives within. Every other person owes her/his rhythm, their every idea, every project, every motion to it. Everything has roots in a universal flow. Everything.
New think-in demands new habits. Life has learned to learn and adapt with the flow. So must we.
The universal flow is mysteriously formed. It came Before. The silence of the blank, waiting alone and without expectation. Ever so present. The mother of all creations. Let’s call it life.
Knowing her greatness she flows. Far. Always coming home. The Mother of all Mothers returned.
The greatness is her secret of sharing. We go after fulfillment on Earth. Earth strives for the fulfillment of Heaven. Heaven strives for the fulfillment of life. Life goes for what is natural.
Ideas flow openly.
Embody the rhythm.
The outflow of God is his will manifested in our expressed qualities.
New think-in about tension
(because ideas come from God):
The law of generosity says: tension is part of the natural flow of creation. When liquid assets from Heaven flow into us, they rub against our body and blood. This friction cocktail is needed to inspire communication with our bodies. First it flows through our bloodline and veins and awakens us. Before we go into motion, we first have to embody the prophesy. Flow is manifestation, naturally.
Ideas + blood flow = circulated greatness.
New think-in about pain (because fire comes from God):
The law of vastness says: pain is a vision from God of lost horizons. Ideas are fire. Daydreams are creative flow, causing us to embark upon the endless sky. We burn until we set our pain free to return to the source.
So pain is life’s recovery under fire. Pain is the movement of our soul against stingy timidity, bigotry, narrow-mindedness. We roast till we are free to flow with the divine.
fire + vision = awakened greatness.
New think-in about leadership
(because guidance comes from God):
The law of bliss says: all rivers end in the ocean. The river implicitly knows his destination. I learn the freedom of leadership from the river. I understand mutual leadership in leading and being lead. In one way the river need not think about his destination. The ocean cares for it (i.e., the Law of Attraction). The river cares only for the current, its currency.
Freedom is knowing when to give up to a higher source and when to lead. The nature of pain is freedom and liberation, the sweet pain of the mercy of surrender, the bondage of devotion, the dependence of happiness, being injured by love, abused by grace.
receive + share = enlightened leadership.
“We are seeds of the endless devotional flow buried into Earth to grow and awaken as lovers without boundaries.” – Agni
Now let’s flow.
MY HANDMADE EXERCISE FOR LIVING THE FLOW. FOR YOU.
The liquid teacher
Put your hands on your heart, palms facing inwards and feel the rhythm of your heart. Feel the rhythm of the parts where you want more flow. Feel the existing flow there. Do not measure or change it. It may feel fluid or stuck. That is your status quo.
Check in with:
Your private life.
Your biz life.
Your body life.
The life of your current project.
Now have a look on the list below and find the medicine words that will unplug the flow.
Then add one or more of the words to each bullet below. Trust your first choice.
Listen to the story it wants to tell you. Honor the words’ advice.
Your private life: __________________
Your biz life: __________________
You body life: __________________
The life of your current project: __________________
The list of medicine words*:
*(This is my personal check-in list when I ask a dammed flow to release. The word itself teaches me what will heal the flow.)
move when necessary
concentrate: build essence
invest in reflecting the detail
settle down: ideas, yourself
fill up: powerful
give up; entrust leadership to another source
wait: open to patience
collect: contact the collective
change rhythm or dynamics
breathe, just breathe
you can add your own healing words too…
For a moment go back to the original pain. Release it.
1. Feel into the new word.
2. Let it flow: Escape into an open horizon of freedom.
3. Feel the escaping emotion. This is the sensation of your pain set free.
4. Dive into the open horizon of possibility. Its rivers run like the promise of an endless blue sky.
We want to master the work that we do. Masters of the new energy are ready to rock. We make business and our livelihoods by leaving our monastic robes beyond. The masters of the Aquarian Age are human and characterized by passionate living. We are softly in love with divine connections and an integral part of tender communities. We are working on the metamorphosis; we transform ourselves. We know it only requires one real master to shift the world into universal oneness.
Excellence is a target. Our soul returns towards enlightenment. It’s natural. Never give up the magic WOW.
Multidimensional breathed-on business.
Master what you do.
Start with the heart.
Allure with lovemarketing.
Enter the secret chamber where you will find:
And get the Manifesto for mastering your creative evolution, your divine plan and “Allure: The law of Fascination.” Listen and download. It’s free.
Yes, mediocrity plods forward. It’s her nature. But the mastery of greatness requires courage and willingness to be brave. Aren’t the people to whom we owe a great step towards enlightened greatness the ones who forced us to our edges? Looking back on our history we remember that the one who demanded most from us, we respect most.
We may not always appreciate it in the moment, but greatness requires courage and willingness to be brave. The Steve Jobs’ of the world who deemed every mediocre draft shit and in so doing forged the products we caress today for their excellence. The chef yelling at us when she smelled our refusal to rise. The teacher pitching our little ego and telling us that our way of communicating drives him crazy.
Conflict is the creative abrasion necessary for innovation. The metric of progress is mastered by ability rather avoidance. Conflict is a channel for energy, a vital part of organisms and teams.
If we want to change the world we need to find the master in one another. Everyone we meet may play a part in our mastery, because confrontation is the guardian of authentic.
Speak up. Unplugged. Appreciate the art of war for the sake of greatness and great ideas. Your persistence means their survival. The WOW happens on the edges. Always.
A real master will create other masters.
A real genius respects the genius’ master teacher.
Honor the master. Honor the legacy.
This world needs more masters in all religions and politics and business. We do.
The next wave of thefemalegrail.com begins.
For you and me. For more of us.
My 2 weeks off the Internet were in eccentric bloom. You should try it from time to time, and let your inspiration wander down new alleyways. In my time away I devoured 4 books and drank in some sun, both good vitamins for the soul. Let me share with you some of my inspiration highlights.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower takes me down a side road; I love to hang out with the younger generation. For a mind holiday and mind extension, think what they think and see what they are up to. It’s an antidote for narrow-mindedness, my inspirational espionage – and fun, by the way! I really liked when Charlie comes out of the cinema considering if he liked the movie. His conclusion: it did not change him. So, no good. I like that. IT DID NOT CHANGE ME; IT CANNOT BE GOOD.
Jay-Z said, “We were kids without fathers…so we found our fathers in wax and on streets and in history. We got to pick up and choose the ancestors who would inspire the world we were going to make for ourselves.” I am inspired. This is high voltage. A genius has to be bold in a world of stubbornness.
I bow to Mr. Steve Jobs, who said it would be easy to change the communication of the world. HE DID IT.
“There’s a temptation in our network age to think that ideas can be developed by email and iChat. That’s crazy. Creativity comes from spontaneous meetings, from random discussions. You run into someone, you ask what they’re doing, you say ‘wow’ and soon you’re cooking some ideas.” Mr. Jobs, we will meet again. And until then I will meet you in every corner of the Universe where inspiration thrives. Promise. We do not go to school, but we learn greedily.
Reality distortion field.
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Connect the dots.
Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
Real motivation does not want to be traded. She wants to bloom from unconditional giving without expectation.
The Universe is a Green Dragon “To begin with, you have to embrace your full creative potential.” I am so online with this. In my next life I’m going to be a cosmologist. Or maybe not. Maybe I was one in my past lives and my passion is still kindling. The Universe is a fabric of sacred woven stories. “This was a fire that filled the Universe, was the Universe. There was no place from Universe free from it. Every point of the cosmos was a point of explosion of light.” AGNI. The Upanshashades revisited.
“tadabhyadravattamabhyavadatko’ sityagnirvaahamasmityabravijjataveda va ahamasmiti”
Lord Shiva who’s in Yaksha form, asked him: “Who are you?” Agni Deva said: “I am known as Agni, I am also called Jataveda.” The fire was creative and so is every particle of The Universe. The creative class rises.
I want to make this creative fire come alive immediately. How do we calibrate our own dreams with the creative fire of the Universe and the creative fire within each of us?
I was inspired to create a program on how to forge your future biz bliss, and since I returned I have been writing Bizbliss: an online program called WRITE YOUR FUTURE BOOK.
It will launch six months from now. Consider this a first announcement.
The next wave of the the femalegrail.com.
The age of Imagination starts. Now.
The power of imagination.
Its Secret is this: every creation is dreamt twice.
OUR STORIES WERE WRITTEN FIRST IN THE UNIVERSE.
Once we dreamt in heaven; there we made the future.
IT’S TIME TO CALIBRATE OUR SOUL’S DREAMS WITH THE PRESENT. NOW IS THE TIME.
I am still convinced enlightened business is key to the change we want to see in this world. Owning the streams of money ourselves and having freedom for great choices. To master your biz is the new spiritual discipline. Serve the Universe and your soul. Create the future for a better world. Trade back. Understand desire. The enlightened ones are back for change. What we have jammed in heaven for the future, we can find today.
The second Dreaming
NOW. Planet earth. Soft. Grounded. Our magic inner GPS will unleash our visions.
What we have to do is imagine. Reignite. Light the fire of inspiration and conciseness, the keys to visualizing the uncreated world within us. We want to do it together. We want to empower each other to write our own script; it will shine with our values.
The assignments are out:
Detox so that your wishes and dreams may become free.*
(*this last passage is an adaptation of a speech Agni gave this autumn. He said: ‘Now fulfill old desires, so they may die in peace. And make space for the NEW.’ )
This is the winter of decisions. The winter of desire fulfillment. Check what you are longing for. WHY? So that you may become free.
Confront yourself with your old desires. Do they still belong to you?
Make a date with them and say: “You have longed for me for such a long time. I carried you so long. Now I will fulfill you. We both want to be free.”
See, everything we meet in life was once born as a desire. Conclude it. Close the old chapters.
Clear the way for the next right thing to come through.
Next year is the year to manifest the right thing. The vision was forged in heaven: as the old dies, the remaining holes will be filled with ourselves. To follow the right thing is truth.
The right thing does not step on the other’s feet. It permits the other one to do the right thing too.
Be free from.
Desire is limited.
The right thing
is to go your own way.
I surf on the next wave of thefemalegrail.com.
It’s good to know you are here on Earth with me in this great time.
with wild love
RHHLive with Marie Forleo + Hurricane Sandy.
My live report and diary from NYC.
8.50p.m. Sunday evening, October 28:
My plane is one of the last leaving JFK. One hour later, all flights are canceled. I am pressing my nose against the window, there’s no drop of rain in sight now but Sandy is flooding the news. My mystic guidance led me to this early flight, one day before my originally scheduled departure. I am in a tunnel beyond slipping through, out of the beginning chaos.
Seeing in the dark: Instinct is the new current.
Thursday evening, October 25:
“Give me the phone. I have to talk to her,” MaRa, my friend from Jesus times, insisted when I called my love at home. It was the night before my long awaited b-school RHHlive event opened its gates. “Book a flight on Sunday. Your flight on Monday will not get out early enough before the hurricane hits.” At the moment I was thinking: But I’m gonna meet Danielle LaPorte, Kris Carr, Mastin Kipp and… I don’t want to leave earlier, I am here to party.
But the inward me listens to what she’s saying, and I book a second flight for Sunday evening.
Seeing in the dark: Instinct is the new current.
Friday, October 26:
The news is not decisive. The hurricane could creep away or blow up like a monster. I rush through the MoMa and MET in a single morning instead of the whole day Monday.
3.00p.m: A rich, sexy and hot start. I am at Donna Karan’s Urban Zen womb of humanitarian dreaming with 300 other luminescent women from all over the globe. Sandy is forgotten.
I dive into the energy. Let me flow into the wholeness of possibility, where the universe and synchronicity make love. Let the things on my destiny-schedule happen. Now.
If necessary, in accelerated speed. Just in case I have to leave earlier.
I pray for compression: timezones and meant-to-be events.
Saturday, October 27:
I wake up with my message. “Imagination,” says God. Six hours later I see into the beautiful unicorn eyes of Kris Carr: “I have brought you a gift,” I tell her. She holds the golden wrapped Jesus the Book and a Christlove spray. She murmurs: “Unicorn.” We know. I turn around: There is Danielle LaPorte. We talk like we have just seen each other the other night before. “I have to leave earlier tomorrow,” says Danielle. “Try to get out before Sunday evening.” I am now sure.
Seeing in the dark: Instinct is the new current.
That night I check out and order a taxi for 4p.m. the next day. I speak to my love and he says: “You do not want to be in New York when the power is off.” No, this journey is not mine. Not this time.
Sunday, October 28:
Seeing in the dark: Instinct is the new current.
Also for bizbliss.
The speakers are high voltage. These souls have not served the status quo. They are here to start a revolution.
Marie Forleo knows to create from inside out: Intuition is her incredible success tool.
Danielle LaPorte turns success and failure into wisdom. “Temples of peace and tsunamis of love.”
Kris Carr teaches green revolutions. Cancer, go home. She created a movement into business.
Mastin Kipp: “God showed me how big my faith was, one small room with one bed.” His faith has exploded since.
RHH live. I know, even deeper.
If you want to play on that level
there is only one way.
You have to find your own way
to get there.
From imitation to creation.
Be a leader. Act as a leader.
2.00p.m: It’s time to leave. Everything is fulfilled. I have met my appointments from heaven.
3.00p.m: At my hotel, there are no cars available anymore. People are getting anxious.
5.00p.m: I arrive at JFK. My flight is on schedule.
Once again the words of Mary Magdalene were right when she asked me to channel her message about upcoming destruction and rebirth. (free download in 11 languages). 2012 is the contradiction. Bliss meets crisis. Thanks to MaRa I was able to walk into the middle of Sandy and walk out. We will need those who see in the dark to show where to walk unharmed, in the middle of radical change. I am one of them.
12.p.m I arrive in Tampa. Meanwhile, Sandy has taken to her way of destruction.
Thank you to MaRa for seeing in the dark.
Thank you to Marie Forleo and her team for this miraculous experience.
: My friend T. got angry when I suggested that we should get out of NY because the city would not have electricity for the next days. I am tired of knowing; I am not here to frighten but to help.
: Some of the b-schoolers are still stuck in NYC. My heart is with all of you. I know you are safe and will return back home soon. I pray you find the beauty in the experience as a blessing. Something in this chaos is a divine gift.
: We are shown the signs. We must bow first before they will talk to us.